- Laptop: Macbook Pro (16-inch, 2021, Apple M1 Pro Chip, 32GB RAM)
- Keyboard: Dygma Raise
- Mouse: Logitech Wireless Mouse M320
- Wireless headphones: AirPods Pro, Sony WH-1000XM4
- VS Code most of the time
- Jellyfish theme
- Sublime Text and Vim for random edits
- Raycast - used with some extensions for VS Code and terminal
- Warp - a fast terminal emulator I use with oh-my-zsh.
- Pixelmator Pro - simple but powerful image editing
- Trello - I use Linear for large projects, but Trello is perfect for personal notes. Craft is also looking nice to me for notes but I haven’t switched.
- Fantastical - my favorite calender app.
- Spark - good for organizing incoming email
- Ulysses - for writing blog posts
Away from Work
To keep myself sane, I try to stay away from my laptop after work hours or on weekends, especially while I am traveling. I take an Ipad (2022 10.2in) during these times, so I can still read the news or play games. I take a Logitech K380 bluetooth keyboard for when writing inspiration hits; it’s a lot easier than the keyboard on the screen and the keys feel nice and solid.